Your potential clients are throwing away their Yellow Pages and heading over to the Internet to find products and services. Most people are using Google to search for information and it is vital that you are at the top of the results list.
It’s time to develop a solid web presence which generates targeted traffic and converts into leads or customers.
The way forward is not a fancy, flashing, singing or glowing website. Your website is next to useless unless it’s at the top of the search engines and generating leads and customers on a very regular basis.
Your website needs to deliver answers to people’s problems and offering them a solution, in a simple to use and easily accessible format.
Whatever your business may be… your world, your reach, your impact is now much, much bigger than a 4″ x 2″ Yellow Pages ad.
Does the local paper, radio or Yellow Pages…..
- Attract hundreds, even thousands, of visitors, many of whom become new business?
- PRE-sell prospective customers before they call you?
- Nurture, encourage and develop the relationship you already have established with existing customers thus increasing both loyalty and repeat business?
- Command undivided attention? Once they are on your site, you have their total attention (unlike a crowded Yellow Pages or newspaper advert)
- Take clients away from competitors?
- Give you the ability to update frequently and to reach your clients with seasonal specials, interesting titbits, etc.?
- Open new markets nationally and globally (yes, your local business!)
The answer to most of these questions (if not all), is NO
Right now, while your reading this, there is somebody somewhere, trying to find the products and services you offer, using search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing
With a well designed web site, the smallest of companies can compete on the same footing as the biggest. You do not have to buy an expensive, complicated website; you don’t need the best design features or latest technology. All you need is a website which showcases your products and services, in a simple to navigate manner, and most importantly, your website needs to sit at the top of the searches engines when people are looking for your services.
While newspaper and radio advertising can still be effective, it should be backed up with a well designed and optimised website, that generates leads and customers on auto pilot, 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year.
Please fill in the free quote form on your right hand side to get an approximate quote for your project. I will then advise you on the best strategy going forward to ensure you get the most out of your website.
Alternatively, please click on the following links to learn more about my services:
- Website Design Services
- Search Engine Optimisation Services
- Contact me for a free quotation
- Click here to view my Client Portfolio
If you are looking for Web Design Staffordshire or Web Design Stoke On Trent, then please take some time to view my services and contact me to arrange a consultation.